We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator based at our office in Littleborough. As a Compliance Coordinator you will be a proactive individual with attention to detail, you will be assisting/organising the day to day running of the Compliance department.
- Personal Protection Equipment / Uniform / First Aid – ensure sufficient stocks are held and issue out as required to the business. Keep up to date records of stock and issues.
- Ensure Training Matrix is accurate and up to date with training records – liaise with managers regarding upcoming training requirements
- Assist with the collation of accident details and the preparation of accident investigation reports.
- Ensure all notice boards / communications are up to date with accurate information.
- Ensure contractors lists and paperwork is current and in date.
- Ensure service maintenance log is updated with all servicing records (e.g. shutter door servicing / machinery services / FLT servicing etc).
- Ensure all weekly audits, first aid kit checks and fire marshal checks are completed weekly / fortnightly.
- Ordering of operational consumables / services as required by the business.
- Assist in the preparation of induction programmes for all new starters to the business.
- Assist in the review of Processes, Procedures, Manuals, Risk Assessments, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To work day to day on the CIP system ensuring all records are closed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To work as part of Business Support Team (encompassing Compliance, HR and IT) promoting “best practice” for the business.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Good communication skills to positively promote and explain processes to all employees / work colleagues.
- Patience and diplomacy. An investigative mind. To listen.
- IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible and open approach to work.
Closing date: 24th July 2018
For further details of the above or to register an interest email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com