IT Systems & Analytics Coordinator
We are looking to recruit a Systems & Analytics Coordinator to work with the IT Systems Manager. This is a permanent position working from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.00pm on a Friday. As the Systems & Analytics Coordinator you will be a proactive individual with attention to detail, as System & Analytics Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the company’s staff in IT related issue resolution, reviewing, improving and redesigning business processes. Projects and tasks will focus heavily on enhancing operational efficiency improving cross functional team working.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines Embracing Change – The ability to adapt to and work with a variety of situations, individuals and groups.
- Problem Solving – The ability to research, analyse and produce solutions that achieve the goals of the objective, being able to think ‘outside of the box’, and understand what is and isn’t significant.
- Technical skills – To have a good working knowledge of IT, and the ability to maximise the opportunities provided by IT systems especially in the manipulation of data to produce business reports
- Customer focus – The ability to demonstrate a full understanding of both internal and external customer needs and expectations to enable the effective development and delivery of appropriate quality services which exceed their expectations.
- To provide a prompt and effective response to first line support requests from work colleagues in all IT related issues.
- To support the IT Systems & Business Improvement Manager in achieving business improvement objectives.
- Strong & concise report writing with the ability to manipulate data at various levels (SQL).
- To design and implement appropriate Excel workbooks and reports for improving business reporting.
- To assist in reviewing current working practices and documenting these prior to identifying improvements.
- To manage specific projects / reviews, analysing and documenting business processes and making recommendations for improvements.
- Supporting business areas across the Company that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- To project manage pilots within service areas, evaluate results and recommend ways forward.
Closing date: 31st August 2018
For further details of the above or to register an interest email email@example.com
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org