We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Administrator based at our office in Littleborough. This is a permanent position working from 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 2.00pm on a Friday. As the Operations Administrator you will be a proactive individual with attention to detail, you will be assisting with the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Operations Department.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Responsible for importing orders via the EDI system and allocating such orders and confirming dispatched items
- Manually inputting orders onto the system and crediting orders where necessary
- Ensuring sales report and invoices are electronically updated daily
- Run weekly reports to uplift data onto the Dunelm website
- Setting up new Dunelm stores on system
- Raising support calls for system/IT failure
- Act as a point of contact for DSV queries
- Assist with manifesting when required
- Raise credits where applicable and chase any POD’s relevant and update accordingly.
- Perform any reasonable request as given by the Management team.
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018
For further details of the above or to register an intrest, please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org