Cleland McIver fully supports the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) base code which is the internationally recognised code of labour practice.
Within our own company and those companies that supply us we ensure that the ETI base code standards are the minimum that are applied.
This ensures that:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
Our company is independently audited to the internationally recognised SMETA standard as are our suppliers. Copies of these audit reports are readily available to our customers.
Cleck here to view the policy statement